- Next week, I’ll be in Mexico for the UK Trade & Investment Innovation & Technology Tour. I’ve been asked to speak in Mexico City, Guadalajara and Tijuana as well as in San Diego, California about my experiences in working with Mexican Tech companies in the UK. I will also have the opportunity to promote 321Market, the company I started a few months ago. Link
- As with any new venture, sales are our lifeblood. We’re planning to rollout a formal Referral programme in the coming months. In the interim, however, please contact me if you know of companies that would benefit from the 321Market programmes; we will be happy to pay a referral fee. Link
- In August, fellow London Business School alumnus Bill Barnes and I started La Piñata @MexTechNews, a weekly newsletter that tracks the Tech sector in Mexico. Do sign-up and spread the word! Link
- In June, Julian Sawyer, fellow London Business School alumnus Nick Jordan and I founded 321Market, the Go To Market accelerator for Technology companies entering the UK. Our programmes include Advance, our 8 Week web-based Accelerator, and Propel, our 12 Week UK-based incubator.To help companies shorten the time needed to become UK market ready so that they can close commercial agreements and book revenue, we help them develop their UK Go To Market strategy, learn how to conduct business in the UK and target and meet relevant individuals and companies.321Market is open to technology companies throughout the world, from early stage to well established, and is ideally suited to those with proven value propositions and serious growth ambition. If you’d like more information, drop me an email. Link
- In May, the TechMex conference I produced for The Mexican Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain in May was a great success. We were fortunate to have Nicolás Guzmán Jean, CEO of McCann México and Marcus Dantus Mochan, Director of Wayra México as Keynote speakers sharing their views on the burgeoning culture of entrepreneurialism and innovation in the Tech sector in Mexico. We’re now putting the 2014 team together and evaluating possible themes; if you’d like to work with us, drop me an email. Link
- In March, the Conversations about Technology, Media & Sport panel event I organised for the Washington University London Alumni Club was enjoyed by everyone. We were fortunate to have Russ Shaw, Founder of Tech London Associates, David Campbell, now CEO of Wagamama and Richard Kanareck, MD of Fleishman-Hillard share their views with Richard Rivlin, MD of Bladonmore moderating. We’re now evaluating themes and long listing possible panellists for the 2014 event; if you have any suggestions, drop me an email.
Please get in touch if you would like to know more and feel free to forward this post on to any of your contacts who are interested.